I only really have one baby picture of myself in the house, which is the same one featured in the 'senior class baby picture' section of my senior year yearbook. But I thought I'd have a look to see how Seren and I compared around the same age. What do you think?
Left - Steven Malone (circa 1973) Right - Seren Malone (Feb. 2008)

4 comments:
I know that every time I have seen this picture of you, I let out a goofy laugh because it resembles you so well even to this day. I don't think my baby picture looks anything like me now.
Now comparing to Seren - Your pic looks like it was a bit later b/c you appear to be holding your head up. Maybe that was some masterful trick photography in 1972, but I'd say give it another whirl around the time she can hold her head up for a picture and we may be able to see it better. I see a resemblance but I suspect we will see even more in a little bit with her.
Yeah, I made a bit of a guess with year. It may well have been 1973. At what age can you hold your head up? I'm guessing like 6 months? If so then that could still be '72. Probably '73 though. I'll take another pic to compare when she can hold her head up.
Oh, your baby pic does look like you Burt.
Seren looks more like you than you do!
Is Seren doing the "McCartney tongue" in that picture?
Post a Comment