Sunday, January 06, 2008

Seren's first videos

Here are the first couple of videos of Seren. We took them tonight with our phones, so the quality isn't great, but you get the idea. There seems to be a lag between the video and audio. Oh well. We need to invest in a good digital video camera.




Seren hiccuping



Seren crying / screaming

4 comments:

Mary said...

Now that's a girl with a healthy set of lungs. Welcome to parenthood. Some days are better than others.

Wayne said...

Yeah! Go Seren! Let 'em know who's boss!

Lynn said...

I'm one of Tag's other sisters. Seren is precious. She's actually cuter than our new puppy and that's saying a lot! congrats on the new youngun!

Malone said...

Thanks Lynn. Yeah, she's a little sweetheart. I'm sure your puppy is very cute also though! I did actually ask Laura for a puppy, but she insisted on a baby! :) Lovely to hear from you guys.