Friday, December 12, 2008

Seren's First Birthday

It seems hard to believe that Seren was born almost a year ago. It's crazy how time flies. She started nursery last week, Laura goes back to work next week and not long after that Seren will be having her first birthday.

We don't want to make a huge deal about it, but we've decided to invite some friends and family round to mark the occasion. It's a busy time of year, and a lot of people will have other plans or be away, so there might not actually be that many that can make it, besides our family of course. At any rate, I put a little invite together and thought I'd share it with you. (I've blurred out the address - I just don't like posting those kind of personal details on the internet.) If any of you can make it we look forward to seeing you!



1 comment:

Burton Meahl said...

Happy Birthday Seren! Wish we could get to meet you!